Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bird Watching with Kids

I watch kids of various ages 2-3 days out of the week. I've found a new boredom buster that is pretty much full-proof. It's this bird-watching activity on Prudent Baby. Hours of kid-glee.


Of course, I didn't make a fancy trail mix for the "expedition" and I just made the binoculars from cardstock instead of tp tubes. It doesn't matter. All you need is a printer and some tape and little explorers everywhere will love you forever. But then you will probably have to distract them with something delicious when you finally get sick of hiding the little bird pictures over and over and over...









1 comment:

  1. Bookmarking this one.

    P.S. I would make you a batch of potato soup if I lived closer... I hope you can eat something... someday! That is my wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.