Friday, December 30, 2011

Cyber Bundling.

So I make a good amount of fat quarter bundles in real life. It's part of a very nice job, of course, but this was a little more fun because I felt like I was choosing from every fabric possibly available, (probably not true, but feels that way at Fat Quarter Shop) and I didn't actually have to wield a rotary cutter. On the downside, I did not get to touch/ see these pretty things in person and now I want to spend money. I will show restraint, as I need to go on a New Year's fabric diet.

If you don't have any idea what this is about, check it out here. Super fun idea. Did I mention I'm obsessed with navy lately? I'm pretty surprised how much purple crept in here too. I try to play hard to get with purple, but if I'm honest with myself I like it a lot in the right contexts.


FatQuarterShop Entry



















7 comments:

  1. I'm with Maureen. Love the Lankai range. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of those prints have me drooling. (The Lanikai navy basketweave in particular.) Must. Hurry up and finish current projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so pretty! I heart this bundle, big time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your 300th follower! How cool is that? Looking forward to your year in review link up and I popped your button on my blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished making my virtual bundle tonight! It was so fun! Love your color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments-I LOVE to hear from you, so speak up! And I usually reply in email to your questions, so make sure your profile has your email.